Submitting Music Content to Decadance
Music content covers any recorded material which you have created or featured in, either solo or as part of a group or collective.
If you are submitting music content to Decadance you must first upload anything you want us to hear to a 3rd party hosting site (such as Google Drive or Dropbox) with the ability for us to download it when you send us the link. This is in case we want to feature anything you send us on-air and in the Future Selection show.
Step 1: Upload your content.
Step 2: Check over the checklist below before sending over your content.
Step 3: Visit the Future Selection Submit Form to send your details along with your content link.
Checklist before you send:
1. Make sure you have completed the metadata including Artist Name, Track Name and Mix Name if applicable. Any supporting artists so they can be credited when we promote the track. If there is a record label involved include this as well.
2. Make sure the track(s) or mix(es) you are sending are the correct length of 60mins for a mix and no more than 4mins for individual tracks.
3. Ensure the track(s) or mix(es) are clean without swearing.
4. Ensure you are uploading a high-quality WAV or 320kbps MP3 sound file to your chosen stream site, making sure you have given the email below permission to view, stream and download.
5. Include any press pictures, biogs and social links separate with the music so we can use these for promotion should we get you on the show.
SHARE THIS:Next >