POSITION: Audio Content Producer
HOURS: 8 total over Mon-Fri – 2 hours per day (flexible)
REMUNERATION: Voluntary Leading to Paid after 6 months*
We are a music marketing company with studios in Brighton and Bristol. Operating across two areas Events and Festivals (Decadance Events) and Music & Radio (Decadance Radio)
We are looking to grow our Marketing team in our Brighton Studio with the addition of a Video Content Editor. The Successful candidate will be creating Video content for our socials and other online streams. All our opportunities start on a voluntary basis, until suitable sponsorships have been confirmed. Then roles could become fully paid.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Creating Brand compliant Videos for both Decadance and our Sponsors
• Producing content from Radio shows and Events
• Filming raw footage to a professional standard as well as using existing company digital assets
• Manage all the content produced to a standard that fits our Brand.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIRMENTS
An active interest in Radio/Media and Broadcasting is essential and any experience is preferred, but no paid work experience is required. A Basic knowledge of Video production and Abode Premier is a must (and any audio package programmes such as Ableton and audition, an advantage).
KEY SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Clear, precise, and amiable communicator
• Able to think on your feet and improvise.
• PC literate and able to use Video and Audio equipment and recording programs (some training given)
• Impeccable time keeping are a MUST.
• Able to plan and works well as part of a team.
• Able to formulate, share and execute ideas within a team.
• Able to deliver to deadlines under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role please send a cover letter explaining why you would be suitable and any relevant experience along with a copy of your C.V. to:
Include the job reference in the email subject otherwise you application may not be considered. We reply to all applications regardless of whether you are successful or not.
Decadance UK is an equal opportunities company and supports equal opportunities for ALL. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse team and want to maximise every individual’s potential. We aim to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
We give opportunities based on purely on ability, we conduct our business without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or age.
SHARE THIS:< Previous